1. Automotive standard test equipment generally includes: sand and dust test chamber, rain test chamber, sandblasting test chamber, water test device, shaking table/vibration.
2. Rubber products on automobiles, including floor glue and rubber on electronic components, generally use thermal aging and electric blast drying ovens.
3. The key components of rubber products, such as brake pipes, brake cups, seals, etc., must be used in high- and low-temperature test chambers, rapid temperature change chambers, constant temperature and humidity chambers and other high-value products
4. Electrical components include combination switches, capacitors, ABS, EBD, CD players, radios, speakers, etc. The commonly used test chambers include high and low temperature, constant temperature and humidity, thermal aging, ovens and other comprehensive test chambers. Among them, magneto, starter motor, capacitor and other products generally only need drying box and other products
5. Metal products include plated parts on automobiles and motorcycles, plated parts such as screws and nuts (including in building materials), and required salt spray test chambers.
6. Lamps include civil, industrial, and vehicle types. There are many varieties and strange styles, but each type of lamp must undergo strict temperature tests and other tests. For example, general civilian lamps are mainly tested for reliability through high and low temperature, constant temperature and humidity tests, as well as street lamps and vehicle lamps, which not only need to be tested in terms of temperature, but also need salt spray, rain, impact and other tests. .
7. Glass products, commonly used products for automotive glass are boiling test chambers, constant temperature and humidity test chambers